Friday, March 11, 2005

The Frictionary: It's a go!

Hi, my name is Rejean and I will be offering what I call "The Frictionary", a collection of quotes I think (I hope) will stimulate, even though sometimes they might go against the grain and be considered not very politically correct, and at times just be meant to amuse.
Friction causes heat- it might make you feel good but sometimes it may cause chafing.
The quotes will be numbered for reference purposes and the author will be mentioned in parentheses, if known. I will be using color to single out the quotes from my personal comments and ramblings.

1. A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married. (H.L. Mencken)

2. Cynicism is not a good thing, but it's better than being stupid (Bill Maher)

3. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. (Mark Twain)

4. Adults do not believe in Santa, but they vote. (Pierre Desproges)


Your comments and thoughts are welcome.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 AM , Anonymous A. S. Weyand said...

Good job! A lot of unique quotes that I have never heard before. I go to your site every day....

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Rejean said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home