Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Frictionary # 274

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

2656. If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot? (Gloria Steinem)

2657. If Google is so great, why can't it find my sanity? (Chris Pirillo)

2658. Heroes don't last (...) because heroes are like cut flowers. (...). The only heroes that last are the ones who are dead. (Stéphane Laporte)

2659. You are water
I'm water
We're all water in different containers
That's why it's so easy to meet
Someday we'll evaporate together. (Yoko Ono)

2660. Some guy hit my fender, and I said to him, "Be fruitful and multiply", but not in those words. (Woody Allen)

2661. A reactionary is a somnambulist walking backward. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)

2662. You can fake courage, not wit. (Paul Morand)

2663. The Greek have invented two things they cannot put into practice: democracy and restaurants. (Daniel Pinard)

2664. I try to watch what I eat, but my eyes aren't always fast enough. (?)

2665. None are so empty as those who are full of themselves. (Benjamin Whichcote)

That's all for this edition. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Subscribe (see "Links"on the right hand side) and receive this weekly blog in your in-box . Have a great week.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home