Sunday, June 07, 2015

The Frictionary # 585

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

5376. Education isn't something you can finish. (Isaac Asimov)

5377. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. (John Powell)

5378. Your concept of a God speaks of your weakness(es). (Réjean Lévesque)

5379. I went to my shrink and he told me that I wasn't a hypochondriac, I only think I'm a hypochondriac. (Bob Mankoff)

5380. So long as there's a jingle in your head, television isn't free. (Jason Love)

5381. To become Spring, you must also take the risk of becoming Winter. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

5382. In her first passion, a woman loves her lover, in all others all she loves is love. (George Byron)

5383. I don't think young earth creationists should be allowed to use fossil fuels. (Ricky Gervais)

5384. The reason cows are sacred in India is that they meditate. But, they are dyslexic, they say Mooo instead of Ooom. (Shanti Dharm)

5385. Better than the innocence of one who has never known pain is the hope of the one who has known it. (Stéphane Laporte)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home