Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Frictionary # 677

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

6296. The problem with putting off things you've always wanted to do is that eventually, you run out of always. (Robert Brault)

6297. The right wine
ignores
the shape of the glass. (Positively Wyrde)

6298. The promise of the caterpillar does not bind the butterfly. (André Gide)

6299. I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am. (Robert Bierstedt)

6300. Where is Hollywood located? Chiefly between the ears. In the part of the American brain lately vacated by God. (Erica Jong)

6301. According to a survey, 90% of people do not believe in surveys anymore. (Stéphane Laporte)

6302. There are no original ideas. There are only original people. (Barbara Grizzuti Harrison)

6303. I miss my folks...I'm really a bad shot. (Réjean Lévesque)

6304. Every time history repeats itself the price goes up. (?)

6305. We must rediscover the distinction between hope and expectation. (Ivan Illich)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home