Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Frictionary #640

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

5926. Myth is the poetry of history. (Positively Wyrde)

5927. In modern politics, they [the flags] say, "Look at me - I'm the best at being patriotic. Watch as I project global credibility through the raw power of nylon!" (Scott Feschuk)

5928. Money, after all, helps to tolerate poverty. (Alphonse Allais)

5929. Truth may be stretched, but cannot be broken, and always gets above falsehood, as oil does above water. (Miguel de Cervantes)

5930. Just got attacked by a sloth. Luckily, I know tai chi. (Matt Diffee)

5931. Nothing like a little
to make you want a lot. (wordturner)

5932. Does my memory foam pillow
remember
my dreams? (Réjean Lévesque)

5933. The University of Google is where I got my degree from. (Jenny McCarthy)

5934. The best way to get somebody's attention is to stop giving them yours. (?)

5935. The devil seldom asks nothing more of us than to let him do his thing. (Jean-Pierre Richard)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home