Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Frictionary # 809

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

7626. When you are smashing monuments, save the pedestals - they always come in handy. (Stanislaw J. Lec)

7627. Spiteful: One who forgot how to forget. (Michel Lauzière)

7628. Knowledge is a process of piling up facts, wisdom lies in their simplification. Martin H. Fischer)

7629. I seek you beyond the wait
Beyond myself
And I don't know because I love you so much
Which one of us is absent. (Paul Éluard)

7630. Life would be tragic if it weren't funny. (Stephen Hawking)

7631. Facts are many, but the truth is one. (Rabindranath Tagore)

7632. I am a staunch feminist, in spite of all the women's magazines. (Gerhard Kocher)

7633. I expected nothing from her... I was gratified. (Yvan Audouard)

7634. Love and stoplights can be cruel. (Sesame Street)

7635. Development is used to fill stores, not to fill needs. (Pierre Foglia)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home