Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Frictionary # 419

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

4106. Believing is easier than thinking.  Hence so many more believers than thinkers. (Bruce Calvert)

4107. Extremists think communication means agreeing with them. (Leo Rosten)

4108. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.  Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. (Rumi)

4109. Autumn leaves
But will be back
Next year. (Réjean Lévesque)

4110. The opposite of poverty is not wealth...In too many places, the opposite of poverty is justice. (Bryan Stevenson)

4111. I try to stay in touch with reality but lately, it won't return my calls. (SpacemanQuisp)

4112. A circle is only a straight line that has come back to its starting point. (Frédéric Dard)

4113. Advertising - a judicious mixture of flattery and threats. (Northrop Frye)

4114. Everyone has a purpose in life.  Perhaps yours is watching television. (David Letterman)

4115. Maturity is ripening without rotting. (Mary E. Armstrong)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home