Sunday, July 10, 2022

The Frictionary # 952

 Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

9056. The chief qualification of a mass (authoritarian) leader has become unending infallibility, he can never admit an error. (Hannah Arendt)

9057. When I see all those faithful couples, I say to myself that anybody can make a mistake. (Roland Bacri)

9058. I've solved the problem of world hunger: Feed the homeless to the poor. (Jordan Hardgrove)

9059. The only real prison is fear, and the only freedom is freedom from fear. (Aung San Suu Kyi)

9060. An error becomes a mistake when we refuse to admit it. (Marilyn Vos Savant)

9061. You exist in time, but you belong to eternity. (Osho)

9062. A grammar nazi would be someone who would (...) make you wear a yellow semicolon and then ship you to an extermination camp. (Peter Flom)

9063. The universe is expanding. So am I. Redshift? (Réjean Lévesque)

9064. My great grandfather died, my grandfather died, my father died... I'm afraid it's hereditary. (?)

9065. Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. (Robert G. Ingersoll)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home