Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Frictionary #56

Here is another edition of The Frictionary:

466. Genius has its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. (Elbert Hubbard)

467. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward. (George Carlin)

468. Motherhood is like Albania - you can't really trust the descriptions in books - you have to go there. (Marni Jackson)

469. Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end. (Igor Stravinsky)

470. There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? (Woody Allen)

471. Hypocrisy is the Vaseline of social intercourse. (?)

472. I don't eat snails. I prefer fast food. (?)

473. Nothing is eternal, not even gratitude. (Jules Renard)

474. I think I think; therefore I think I am. (Ambrose Bierce)

475. My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted. (Steven Wright)

That's all for today. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Be happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home