Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Frictionary # 132

Here is another page from The Frictionary:

1226. The universe never did make sense. I suspect that it was built on a government contract. (Robert A. Heinlein)

1227. Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? (John Mendoza)

1228. It is very, very easy not to be offended by a book. You just have to shut it. (Salman Rushdie)

1229. When storks have a baby, who delivers it? (?)

1230. Museum: big trashcan officially recognized. (Georges Henein)

1231. Love lives from starvation and dies from food. (Alfred de Musset)

1232. Life was a funny thing that happened to me on the way to the grave. (Quentin Crisp)

1233. That money talks
I'll not deny,
I heard it once:
It said, "Goodbye.". (Richard Armour)

1234. I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough? (Tom Clancy)

1235. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. (Josh Billings)

That's all for this edition. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Subscribe and receive this weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home