Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Frictionary # 779

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

7326. I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches. (Alice Lee Longworth)

7327. There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good. (Stephen Colbert)

7328. Never be among those who hate. Try to be among those who are hated. You'll be in better company. (Sacha Guitry)

7329. They say over time we turn into our parents. So yeah, I don't want kids either. (Alex Avery)

7330. Indifference: Weapon of passive destruction. (Michel Lauzière)

7331. I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty. (John Waters)

7332. Cancer: archianarchy. (Réjean Lévesque)

7333. When I pronounce the word Future,
the first syllable always belongs to the past.
When I pronounce the word Silence,
I destroy it. (Wislawa Szymborska)

7334. You're old when you hear your favorite song on the elevator. (?)

7335. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. (Max Planck*)
* Also attributed to Wayne Dyer.

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home