Sunday, February 06, 2022

The Frictionary # 930

 Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

8836. Fear is static that prevents me from hearing my intuition. (Hugh Prather)

8837. I can't give you my heart. it's a rental. (Réjean Lévesque)

8838. I'm returning your promises, they're all broken. (Samuel H. Lowe)

8839. It's when you're pushed to the wall that you can see the wall best. (Jean-Marie Bigard)

8840. You see, silence is a political stance: it's defending the status quo. (Lee Camp)

8841. S: Dollar sign freed from its bars. (Michel Lauzière)

8842. When you talk, you repeat what you already know; when you listen, you often learn something. (Jared Sparks)

8843. Stupidity is laziness. (Jacques Brel)

8844. People don't fake depression...they fake being okay. (?)

8845. When I fed the poor, people call me a saint. When I asked why they were poor, they called me a Communist. (Hélder Câmara)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome, but commercial links will be rejected. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home