Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Frictionary # 87

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

776. How do you know but that every bird that cleaves the aerial way is not an immense world of delight closed to your senses five. (William Blake)

777. Groveling is good ... however, this position is uncomfortable if you want to kiss the hand of the one kicking you in the backside. (Erik Satie)

778. Some things have to be believed to be seen. (Ralph Hodgson)

779. In a mad world only the mad are sane. (Akira Kurosawa)

780. The dog has its smile in its tail. (Victor Hugo)

781. Integrity is like oxygen. The higher you climb, the less there is of it. (?)

782. I bought some batteries, but they weren't included. (Steven Wright)

783. I quit therapy because my analyst was trying to help me behind my back. (Richard Lewis)

784. Every word is a prejudice. (Friedrich Nietzsche)

785. I've been married so long I'm on my third bottle of Tabasco sauce. (Susan Vass)

That's all for this week. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. You can subscribe to have this blog sent to your eMail address (Bloglet did not seem to be reliable, so the service has been switched to Feedblitz)-see right side. Until next week, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home