Sunday, March 12, 2006

More quotations from The Frictionary

Here is another batch from The Frictionary:

546. Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. (Scott Adams)

547. Come on! If God didn't exist, how could he have had a son? (Aurélien Scholl)

548. The first time I see a jogger smile, I'll consider it. (Joan Rivers)

549. Electricity is just organized lightning. (George Carlin)

550. Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth by hitting back. (Piet Hein)

551. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. (?)

552. Poets have learned to kiss love on the mouth. (Paul Eluard)

553. Reincarnation: soul recycling. (Réjean Lévesque)

554. I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot. (Oscar Wilde)

555. When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President, I'm beginning to believe it. (Clarence Darrow)

That's all for this time. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home