Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Frictionary # 339

Here is another page taken from The Frictionary:

3306. Life is the present only. The past is thoughts in the present. The future is thoughts in the present. (David Cain)

3307. A nymphomaniac is a woman as obsessed with sex as the average man. (Mignon McLaughlin)

3308. I'm sure Jesus doesn't like seing crucifixes; it brings back bad memories. (Réjean Lévesque)

3309. According to a new dating survey, 55 percent of men expect to pay on a first date. The other 45 percent have never been on a second date. (Jimmy Fallon)

3310. Thinking is the soul talking to itself. (Plato)

3311. In the algebra of psychology, X stands for a woman's heart, (Ambrose Bierce)

3312. Without the willow, how could we know the beauty of the wind. (Lao She)

3313. You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. (Doug Floyd)

3314. My dog Minton swallowed a shuttlecock. Bad Minton! (?)

3315. Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only. (Samuel Butler)

That's all for this edition of The Frictionary. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Subscribe and receive this free weekly blog in your in-box. Have a great week!

Labels: , , , , ,


At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really good post!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home